After a few short tries, this formula is perfect for making coconut yogurt from super good probiotics, those from Intelligentlabs Probiotics. 10 specific strains, capsules to pass the first stages in the gut and 50 billion guaranteed after 2 years on the shelves, so they contain 150 billion at the start of their life. These are among the best on the market. By making yogurt with 2 capsules, you can inoculate the next fermentation again with a few spoons of your already made yogurt. All it takes is a yogurt maker; it is much easier and more precise than with the oven light on.
- 1 Liter of coconut milk without sugar (in cardboard because in cane there are always more heavy metals or BPA or BPB)
- 2 capsules of Intelligent Labs Probiotics
- 1 tablespoon cane sugar, or coconut to feed the bacteria
- 1 tablespoon of Xanthan gum to thicken
- Combine coconut milk, xanthan gum and sugar in the blender
- Pour into a pan and heat until slightly boiling. Watch carefully and stop at the first bubbles
- Pour into the yogurt maker
- Wait for it to cool down to body temperature, so equal to the finger.
- Open two probiotic capsules or a few tablespoons of a previous yogurt
- Wait 8-10h then refrigerate!
And There you go
Janeck Olczyk, Ostéopathie – Optimum Osteo Montréal